Name:
Location: Monticello, Minnesota, United States

Wildwood Float Trips and Outfiiters LLC offers guided fishing and grouse hunting trips throughout the Upper Midwest. We specialize in Western Style Float Trips for Smallmouth Bass.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

It's Hot!!!







Fishing on the rivers the last month has been outstanding. We have seen and taken many large fish! I have even managed to get out and get a few. I have been very busy as you probably know and posting on the blog has been hard. It's raining out today so I thought that I would take advantage and update you. With the recent rain and cooler temps, the water temps have come down. The fish have responded and are very active. There is always a clinker day thrown in just to keep you humble. Now is prime time to get out there and chase these larger fish. With the fall approaching faster than we would like things are going to get much better before they get worse. September I feel is the best month for chasing smallies. I can't wait, it is going to be great. We still have open dates for this great month. We would love to share these great rivers with you.

Kip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home